Our Results and Representative Cases
We have a depth of experience in litigating and trying complex matters, including class actions, personal injury, pharmaceutical and medical device injury, product liability, defamation, business disputes, shareholder disputes, real estate disputes and other matters.
The following cases are just a sampling of the many successful verdicts and settlements:
• $12.5 Billion – State of California from Tobacco Companies
• $3.9 Billion – State of Indiana from Tobacco Companies
• $89 Million – In re: Bextra & Celebrex Mktg. Sales Practices & Prod. Liab. Litig.,
• $14.5 Million jury verdict awarded Against State Farm Insurance (largest defamation verdict in Indiana history)
• $5 Million for Hoosiers’ vehicles damaged by BP
• $1.5 Million for injured motorcyclist
• $1.2 Million for injured worker in fall
• $1.25 Million for medical malpractice victims in numerous cases
• $350,000 for a domestic battery victim
• $260,000 for an automobile accident victim
•$300,000 for an motorcycle accident victim
• $290,000 for a slip and fall victim
*Past results are not predictive of future results in individual matters.
We pride ourselves on the personal, one-on-one approach we take in our client’s case. To learn more about how we can help with your case, please contact RileyCate, LLC.