A serious injury can leave you with medical bills, wage loss, pain and suffering, and other significant hardships. If your injury was caused by the negligence of another, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. RileyCate, LLC represent people who have been injured or who have a loved one who has died due to the wrongdoing or fault of another person or a company.
Personal injury matters we handle include:
- Serious Injury in Motor Vehicle Accidents – We represent individuals and their families who have been seriously injured or killed due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another in an automobile, truck, motorcycle, semi-truck, and tractor-trailer accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury – A blow to the head may cause a traumatic brain injury. Most commonly, this occurs in automobile, motorcycle, or truck accidents. It can also happen in falls at construction sites, from billboards, or even from a tanker truck. The sudden slowing of the head in automobile accident, which causes the brain to strike the skull without the skull ever striking any object, can also cause a brain injury
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death is any death that occurs as the result of the negligence of wrongdoing of another or a company. Typically, a husband, wife, child, or parent of the deceased may make a claim
- Construction Accident Personal Injury – Construction sites can often be very dangerous, especially when appropriate OSHA safety standards are not followed
- Medical Malpractice – Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional falls below the standard of care in treating a person
- Products Liability – We assist individuals who have been injured as a result of dangerous, defective, or unsafe products
- Nursing Home Neglect
Most personal injuries include physical, emotional, and financial hardships. If you or a family member has been the victim of a personal injury, then our personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve.