If you own or operate a business, in Indiana or throughout the United States, litigation is something you deal with all too frequently. Disputes arise over a multitude of matters. For example:
- Vendors and customers fail to perform under a contract, or contest the interpretation of the terms of a contract.
- Competitors engage in unfair trade practices, such as wrongfully using trademarks and other intellectual property.
- Partners or shareholders to a common enterprise cannot agree as to how to carry on daily operations and dispute the valuation of their interest in the business.
Regardless of the business dispute, you need an experienced business litigation attorney or breach of contract lawyer to protect your interests.
Our firm represents companies in virtually all types of business disputes. Our Indiana business litigation attorneys and breach of contract lawyers have experience working with companies ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
We have a reputation for achieving results for our clients in cases involving:
- Breach of Contract
- Covenants not to Compete
- Property Disputes
- Unfair Competition
- Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Antitrust Violations
- Franchise Distributorship
- Litigation with Banks
- Risk of Bankruptcy
RileyCate, LLC offers all of our business clients alternatives to the billable hour, including fixed fees, contingency fees, and blended fee arrangements. We share in the risk of litigation with our clients by sharing the financial burden of the case. As a result, our interests are aligned as we work toward a common goal.